Thursday, December 2, 2021


 Welcome to Radio Hut!

I plan to share various radio related reports, ideas and musings here which I hope will be helpful to other radio enthusiast.  I have an amateur radio license (my callsign is M0NJH) and enjoy experimenting with antennas and making DX (long distance) contacts.

In particular, I enjoy SOTA (Summits on the Air) which involves climbing hills, setting up antenna and radio at the summit in order to make some contacts.  Others' reports from SOTA trips have been very helpful in planning mine, so I know these are a great resource.  I will link these reports to the Sotamaps website.  I have activated summits in the UK, Madeira, Tenerife, Guernsey and Corfu.

73 de Neil M0NJH

No comments:

Post a Comment

GM/ES-038, Creagan a'Chaise - 722m, 4 points | 19th April 2024

  Pleasant walk to a windy summit with plenty of activation space  There are walks documented to this summit from Cromdale but I chose the s...